woofers & barkers
Dogs & Horses Rolled Leather Slip Lead Tan
Dogs and Horses Brown Rolled Leather Slip Lead
Our classic rolled leather dog slip lead, in traditional tan with solid brass O ring, handmade in England.
The thickness (gauge) is 10mm, constructed with a 6mm pre-stretched polyester cord around which we wrap, glue and stitch the soft leather. The internal rope is made for sheet and halyard use by yachtsmen - which means it won't rot if it gets wet, and has excellent strength and durability and a tensile strength into the hundreds of kilograms.
The length of the lead on an average size Labrador, for example, is about 80 - 90 cm from the nape of the neck to the start of the handle (overall length of the lead is taken up by the neck size. So, on a Springer Spaniel, the length to the handle will be longer than if the lead is used, for example, on a dog with a thicker collar/neck).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ROLLED LEATHER TO PROTECT THE COAT AND PREVENT KNOTS FROM FORMING
- SOFT SMOOTH LEATHER FOR YOUR DOG'S COMFORT
- INTERNAL ROPE CORD IS EXTRA STRONG AND WILL NOT ROT IF IT GETS WET
- LEATHER IS A NATURAL PRODUCT SO WON'T IRRITATE SENSITIVE SKIN
- HANDMADE IN LONDON
- STITCHED, NOT RIVETED - TRUE CRAFTSMANSHIP
- STITCHING IS LIFETIME GUARANTEED - UNRIVALLED SERVICE
- COLOUR-FAST FINE EUROPEAN LEATHER, BATTLE-TESTED AGAINST THE ELEMENTS, LONG-LASTING
- SOLID BRASS OR NICKEL-PLATED BRASS FITTINGS TO ENSURE STRENGTH OF THE COLLAR AND SECURITY OF YOUR DOG
- SOFT LEATHER HANDLE IS COMFORTABLE TO HOLD AND HANDLE